- Great Keppel Island
- Mount Morgan
- What's on
- Real Estate
- APN Network
• Great career and earning opportunity
• Sought after employer of choice
• Leading mining operation
• Well maintained equipment
Jellinbah Mine is located near the townships of Blackwater and Bluff in Central Queensland and produces 5.0 million tonnes of PCI product annually.
As a Diesel Fitter, you will be employed by the mine owner. This role is critical for the maintenance (servicing, breakdown, rebuild) of the mobile equipment at Jellinbah Mine. You will work a 7 day rotating shift roster.
The mobile fleet consists predominately of Caterpillar dump trucks/ancillary equipment and Hitachi excavators.
To be successful, you will be
• A team player who possesses a positive attitude
• Be able to work unsupervised
• Be suitably qualified and experienced
A position description can be made available on request.
To apply, please email your full resume including cover letter to Suzanne Martin at email@example.com
Applications close Friday 10th April 2020.