BACH HUNT: Romance in the air for dozens of bachie finalists
ROMANCE has filled the air in The Morning Bulletin office as we get to know our eligible bachies looking for love.
Today's finalists will go into the running with 18 others to win a romantic dinner on us worth $250.
Bachelor finalist No. 4
TODAY'S Bachie finalist is 26-year-old Zach McLennan and he's a miner.
Zach's from Toowoomba but he's called Moura home for the past four years.
"I was killing time on night shift and I thought 'why not, you never know,” he said.
Zach's not quite ready for a bride and a baby, preferring to have some fun first before he settles down, but he does want to eventually so he's looking for a girl who has a head on her shoulders and is self-driven.
Bachelorette finalist No. 4
Easy-going Clare Tilley has been to 26 countries, spends her weekends outdoors but on Sundays, likes nothing better than a trip to Bunnings for a sneaky snag.
Clare, 23, has never had a first date and said a trip to Bunnings or a dinner date would be the perfect options.
"I eat anything,” she said.
After two relationships - one being a six-year relationship from high school - she is looking for someone to share her love of adventure.
Want to find out more about our other finalists?
- Jordan is sick of dating losers and is ready for the real thing
- Joel is ready to settle down after a huge life change
- Kristin isn't holding back in her search for love
- Adventurous Nate looking for a woman he can travel the world with
- Sensational Simone is starting fresh in a new city and is keen to find love
- Rocky larrikin looking for love in a woman he can settle down with