Emergency services with six Argoshield cylinders that fell from a truck on Gladstone Road. Photo Allan Reinikka / The Morning Bulletin
Emergency services with six Argoshield cylinders that fell from a truck on Gladstone Road. Photo Allan Reinikka / The Morning Bulletin Allan Reinikka

Possible gas bottle leak at childcare centre on Thozet Rd

UPDATE 4.40PM: EMERGENCY services say the scene of a gas leak, at a childcare centre in Thozet Road this morning, has been deemed safe.

It's believed the leak was caused by a gas bottle that had been left on after a barbeque behind the childcare centre yesterday.

The childcare centre has received a number of phone calls from concerned parents.

Childcare Solutions Australia representative John Wall wants to advise parents the childcare centre will be fully operational tomorrow.

BREAKING 11.30PM: EMERGENCY services are responding to reports of a gas bottle leak at a childcare centre on Thozet Road.

More details to follow.