Rebel dazzles in glam Oscars gown
Hollywood's brightest stars are beginning to flock to the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles, where the 2020 Academy Awards will soon get underway.
1917, Joker, Parasite, Judy, Once Upon A Time … In Hollywood and The Irishman are all among the favourites to take home statues at today's Oscars ceremony - but before all of that gets announced, all eyes are on the red carpet.
OSCARS 2020: Full list of nominations
OSCARS 2020: Who will and who should win the major categories?
Rebel Wilson, who stars in Best Picture-nominated JoJo Rabbit, is an absolute knockout in her ultra-glam gold sequinned Oscars gown.
The Aussie actress has been documenting her fitness journey in recent months - and the result is certainly on full display at this year's event.
Director Spike Lee, one of today's presenters, turned his suit into a walking tribute for late NBA legend Kobe Bryant, who tragically died in a helicopter crash last month.
Lee donned a customised purple and yellow ensemble in honour of Bryant's team, the LA Lakers, and had the player's jersey number stitched onto the front and back.
Meanwhile, in the first "huh?!" invitation of the Oscars, Rob Kardashian's ex-fiance Blac Chyna has turned up in a daring black velvet gown, which by my count has two very significant wardrobe malfunction danger zones.
Best Supporting Actress nominee - and hot favourite to win - Laura Dern has 90% nailed it... but the other (tasselled) 10 per cent has us a little confused.
Awards show veteran Giuliana Rancic, covering the event for E!, is among the very first arrivals, wearing a showstopping jewel-encrusted red gown with a feather skirt.
As always, Pose star Billy Porter knows how to make a statement with his red carpet fashion - this time, he's gone for a dragon theme.
Regina King looks like an absolute queen in this pale pink embellished number.
Pregnant star America Ferrerra has lifted the bar for maternity style into another stratosphere.
This Is Us actress Chrissy Metz, who will be performing the Oscar-nominated song I'm Standing With You from Breakthrough, at the ceremony, is eye-catching in a red off-the-shoulder gown.
US TV host Kelly Ripa is gothic glam in her voluminous black ball gown.
One of this year's Oscars performers, Adele Dazeem - sorry, Idina Menzel - has arrived, wearing a strapless fuschia dress and an expression like someone just told her John Travolta would be introducing her again.
And former Victoria's Secret Model Lily Aldridge is effortlessly bridal in a white gown adorned with a large red rose.
Kristen Anderson-Lopez - who, with her husband George Lopez is nominated for Best Original Song for their work in Frozen II - went for a classic formal Oscars look.
Except, wait... what's that?